Indoor Worship Services/COVID
October 19, 2020
- We have resumed worship at 8:30 AM and worship at 10:30 AM on Sundays. A nursery is not available at this time; however, a parent may take their own child/children to the nursery if needed. We have also resumed the Time with Young Diciples during the worship service.
- Please wear masks and leave a pew between you and the person in front of you. Should you need to share a pew please sit at opposite ends. Families may sit together.
- We have also resumed two Sunday School classes at this time: the Misfits (young adults with children) which is meeting in the family Ministries Building and the Couples for Christ (adults) which meets in the church basement.
- We have resumed some small groups and regular Church meetings..
- Use of the Family Ministries Building has resumed. Users must follow current guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for safe gatherings.
IMPORTANT NOTICE -- PLEASE READ
We have an FM Transmitter in operation. This will enable us to broadcast the audio portion of our Sunday Worship Service into our Church parking lot, for those who feel uneasy sitting in person in the Sanctuary.
Please park anywhere on Church property near the Sanctuary building, and tune your radio to frequency 87.7 -- You will be able to hear the Service in real-time, as it is happening.
For those not ready for in-person worship you may view our services (both 8:30 & 10:30) on the church's Facebook page as well as the church's Youtube channel. All services are posted within hours of the actual service.
Danny Backman – Trustees President
Roger Backman – Finance Chair
Sylvia Backman – Worship Chair
Dot Black – Assoc. Lay Leader
Neil Craps – Lay Leader
Ryan Lindler – Staff Parish Relations Chair
Sandra Padgett – Discipleship Ministries Director
Lyndell Shealy – Church Council Chair
Susan Sheldon – Staff Parish Relations Vice-Chair
Ben Treaster – Security and Safety Coordinator
Boiling Springs United Methodist Church - (803) 894-3930 / Pastor Ken Prill (803) 873-7742